After Bitcoin once again regained a market sentiment of neutral, the cryptocurrency once again dropped in price to the $38k mark bringing the Bitcoin fear and greed index back to extreme fear.
With that, this has sparked once again the talk about BTC and whether it will be going up or down in price.
Although Shiba Inu usually gets talked around on Twitter, the meme coin is now down to its third spot with Cardano at fourth place and Solana at fifth place. A tweet by CoinTrendz showed the top 10 most mentioned cryptocurrencies on Twitter.
WAX Enters the List as 10th Most Mentioned Crypto on Twitter
One interesting cryptocurrency on the list was WAX which as per CoinMarketCap, is a “purpose-built blockchain” which was designed to make transactions faster, simpler, and even safer using the POS consensus as opposed to POW.
WAX was founded by William Quigley and Jonathan Yantis with Quigley graduating from the University of South California and experience working with Disney. Yantis, as of the moment, works as WAX’ COO.
Here are the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies on Twitter Based on Mentions:
- Cryptocurrency ticker: BTC
- Total number of mentions: 494 mentions on Twitter
- Cryptocurrency ticker: ETH
- Total number of mentions: 159 mentions on Twitter
- Cryptocurrency ticker: SHIB
- Total number of mentions: 138 mentions on Twitter
- Cryptocurrency ticker: ADA
- Total number of mentions: 87 mentions on Twitter
- Cryptocurrency ticker: SOL
- Total number of mentions: 67 mentions on Twitter
- Cryptocurrency ticker: DOGE
- Total number of mentions: 60 mentions on Twitter
- Cryptocurrency ticker: USDT
- Total number of mentions: 58 mentions on Twitter
- Cryptocurrency ticker: LTC
- Total number of mentions: 50 mentions on Twitter
- Cryptocurrency ticker: DGB
- Total number of mentions: 47 mentions on Twitter
- Cryptocurrency ticker: WAXP
- Total number of mentions: 41 mentions on Twitter
Read full story on Tech Times